Community » Forum » Business » 🛑 Unified Wage Agreement – $50 Cap 🛑

First ... 11 12 13 14
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.82
Wages are at an all time high, can you believe they were once 25?
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Yah I was earning about 25 per job when I started playing this game
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.82
Wages are at an all time high, can you believe they were once 25?
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 705.83
Quoting masterplayer833:
Wages are at an all time high, can you believe they were once 25?


Why you repeat yourself?
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.82
Glitch
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 705.83
oh
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.82
I hope the evil guy glitches out of existance
MiniSmlop
Pleb
USD 0.00
Icewolf you don't want to send the shares you have?
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 705.83
WHo do I send them to?
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting IcyWolf:
WHo do I send them to?


IcyWolf needs to send 156 shares to KaYdeN. 269 shares to rajesh2212
First ... 11 12 13 14