Community » Forum » Business » 🛑 Unified Wage Agreement – $50 Cap 🛑

First ... 10 11 12 13 14
KaYdeN   VIP
Mogul
USD 284 029.29
Fr😂
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Well, I mean, a couple people didnt listen, so more people didn't listen and then those who did listen lost workers, and then listening became the worst business thing to do imaginable. SO.... What is the lesson learned? Company Unions don't work so well.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Under 6 hours since this fell apart wages are already $59!
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
We're cooked.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
well inflation is going to come so
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Wages are now 60...
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 706.51
so does that mean I can put my wages up again (:
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Yes
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Well, TO CHAOS! Also, ingnore and report AlYarak
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
I have
First ... 10 11 12 13 14