Community » Forum » Offtopic » Uh...

First ... 3 4 5 6
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
3,000,000 water decreased by $0.35 each = $105,000 change.

Actual change is around $70000? Idk tho, but how the water was acquired is interesting.

I guess I should have reloaded the page
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting shadowlord52:
3,000,000/(800*10) = 375 water companies?...

(Assuming 800l/worker and 10 workers in each company )


Expected water companies: 375

Actual water companies: 10
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
Expected water companies: 375

Actual water companies: 10

70000/(.05-.015)=2000000, so he should have about 2000000
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting spacetinker:
70000/(.05-.015)=2000000, so he should have about 2000000


Ah ok

375 * (2,000,000/3,000,000) = 250 water companies...
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
How are they at 360,000 now-
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
Ah ok

375 * (2,000,000/3,000,000) = 250 water companies...

using your statement of 329000 and his current networth (263923.41) I got 1859331.14286 as the new Approximate water amount

putting that into your equation [water]/(800*10) it would be 233 companies required
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting spacetinker:
using your statement of 329000 and his current networth (263923.41) I got 1859331.14286 as the new Approximate water amount


I am referring to when they said they produced the water the day before yesterday and how its impossible.
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting MAK:
I have around 3 million units of water. If you drive down the price of water, my assets will shrink significantly. These 3 million units were produced the day before yesterday.


This statement
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
This statement

ok, I was under the impression we were trying to show how he can't have 3000000 water, that's what I was doing, then trying to figure out the actual amount
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting spacetinker:
ok, I was under the impression we were trying to show how he can't have 3000000 water, that's what I was doing, then trying to figure out the actual amount


1. He cannot have that much water

2. He cannot have produced that much water

3. He cannot have produced the water he possesses

I find it very interesting how he suggested for the game to add a way to pay to work automatically. Almost as though he kept struggling to manually work the alts...
First ... 3 4 5 6