Community » Forum » Offtopic » Uh...

1 2 3 4 5 6
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Oh at 306,000 now. It was only a few minutes lol
MAK   VIP
Mogul
USD 369 124.15
Quoting 影主52:
Oh at 306,000 now. It was only a few minutes lol

I have around 3 million units of water. If you drive down the price of water, my assets will shrink significantly. These 3 million units were produced the day before yesterday.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting MAK:
I have around 3 million units of water. If you drive down the price of water, my assets will shrink significantly. These 3 million units were produced the day before yesterday.

lets test that, I just bought water at .05
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
329000 now-
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
329000 now-

yeah and the exchange is still at the lower price, pretty sure it should have updated several times by now

edit - my bad I overestimated water prices and didn't actually change the price, it should change now
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting spacetinker:
yeah and the exchange is still at the lower price, pretty sure it should have updated several times by now

edit - my bad I overestimated water prices and didn't actually change the price, it should change now


net worth did change...interesting.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
net worth did change...interesting.

not by much though
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting MAK:
I have around 3 million units of water. If you drive down the price of water, my assets will shrink significantly. These 3 million units were produced the day before yesterday.


3,000,000/(800*10) = 375 water companies?...

(Assuming 800l/worker and 10 workers in each company )
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 100 975.95
Quoting spacetinker:
not by much though


3,000,000 water decreased by $0.35 each = $105,000 change.

Actual change is around $70000? Idk tho, but how the water was acquired is interesting.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 601.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
3,000,000/(800*10) = 375 water companies?...

(Assuming 800l/worker and 10 workers in each company )


3000000 *(.05-.015) = 105000, so if there was actually 3 million water in his companies, then his networth should have gone down ~35000 more
1 2 3 4 5 6