Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
Quoting MXVM:
Stop saying bad words 👍👎


sybau
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
Quoting MDND:
So it's okay that you're not paying back the loan you OWE ME????????????????????????


I have started paying you and sent money to the USA gov,

just give me the share back,I will give you another 20k
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Ok how about this, Lucius you pay the loan back in full, MDND give Lucius half the retail

or

sell me the land, I’ll pay each of you 112.5k and we can resolve this that way
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
Quoting Bharat:
Ok how about this, Lucius you pay the loan back in full, MDND give Lucius half the retail

or

sell me the land, I’ll pay each of you 112.5k and we can resolve this that way


bet
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Ok all in favour of option 1, quote this
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
All in favour of option 2 quote this
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
First ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last