Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... Last
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
MXVM
Pleb
USD 0.00
Quoting lucius:
ok so it okey that you scam me from the land,

OMG I AM SO mad right NOW YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FOR THAT YOU IDIOT, I KNOW YOU GOOFY ASS SCAMER SELF WOULD DO THIS


Stop saying bad words 👍👎
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
Quoting MDND:
You think that is not an excuse for talk!!!!


so that makes it ok to steal land ?????????????????????????
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
Quoting MDND:
THIS LAND IS NOT YOURS OK


YOU DON'T OWN YOUR OWN LAND, OR WHAT HAPPEND OF THAT


BECUSE YOU TOOK IT
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
bro stop playing games just give me my shares back
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
Quoting MDND:
I think you're not understanding what I am saying, the land that you have in New York City i think the name of the retail store was McDonald's official


I am NOT TALKING ABOUT MY LAND, I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR LAND??????


buld I don't have land just give me the shares of the LAND we BOTH OWN
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
First ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... Last