Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... Last
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Quoting MrBird:
MDND so sigma bro.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/prageru-server/mathematics.html?id=710

That’s crazy
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Quoting MDND:
I think you think the power of the people, and think you are the same as Lucius. I think you two are working together???????

No, I remain impartial
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Quoting Bharat:
No, I remain impartial

But your in the moral wrong , answer this
1. Do you admit that you did the wrong thing
2. Do you think Lucius did the wrong thing
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Im here to sort this out as im being annoyed by this whole quarrel it’s time we sort this out
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
2 wrongs don’t make a right
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
Guys stop this tomfoolery please and lets be friends no need to get in a major brawl.
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Actually option three is here,
MDND can keep the land but has to forgive Lucius’s loan
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
Quoting Bharat:
2 wrongs don’t make a right

I thought - times - made a +.
Horse
Pleb
USD 0.00
Quoting MDND:
I think you think that you have power of the people, and i think you are the same as Lucius. I think you two are working together???????

Have you seen how much those 2 beef
First ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... Last