Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... Last
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting MDND:
I was doing the offer!!! You do not need to be mad??


OFFER WITH MY SHARES BRO HOLY SCAMER JUST GIVE ME MY SHARES
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 741.79
Quoting lucius:
OFFER WITH MY SHARES BRO HOLY SCAMER JUST GIVE ME MY SHARES

DOnt redeem I SAID DONT REDEM
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 741.79
Quoting MDND:
View Image At Own Risk (https://file.garden/aQz9eodaQ02atEgJ/Screenshot%202026-02-24%2012.57.55%20PM.png)

cancel I love c lalsdvj[i09asadrjubnadffljasfauuoadfspvuadfo[oefnhfhjfhj9fdajindkndfkjfdskjadfkjadskladfjksdkjdajksadkjdfsjfldfsfsajfs💔💔💔💔jjdjjdjj
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting MDND:
I sent you the offer, but I canceled it because I was wondering why I needed to send you 50% of the store. You buy 50% from Profit-X, or did you get it for free? Since I moved the retail store to a new company, that doesn't work anymore because it's a new company that I created. That is controlled by me, so I don't need to send you the 50% of the retail store. That is a lot. I don't know why you need the 50% you have your own retail store, so I don't know why you need it. And that doesn't mean that I am a scammer because you did this business with a different person. But if it was a 50% of a company ok but we are talking about a land that is different.


I BOUGHT IT FROM HIM FOR LIKE 100K
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting MDND:
View Image At Own Risk (https://file.garden/aQz9eodaQ02atEgJ/Screenshot%202026-02-24%2012.57.55%20PM.png)


yes you keep callceing it when I try to redeem
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting MDND:
I sent you the offer, but I canceled it because I was wondering why I needed to send you 50% of the store. You buy 50% from Profit-X, or did you get it for free? Since I moved the retail store to a new company, that doesn't work anymore because it's a new company that I created. That is controlled by me, so I don't need to send you the 50% of the retail store. That is a lot. I don't know why you need the 50% you have your own retail store, so I don't know why you need it. And that doesn't mean that I am a scammer because you did this business with a different person. But if it was a 50% of a company ok but we are talking about a land that is different.


ok so it okey that you scam me from the land,

OMG I AM SO mad right NOW YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FOR THAT YOU IDIOT, I KNOW YOU GOOFY ASS SCAMER SELF WOULD DO THIS
First ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... Last