Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.19
Quoting Voxara:
Also I have been rereading some of the messages and I realized I'm being too harsh and aggressive which is not my intention. I just wanted to know why doge shares are so expensive but got carried away. And that I did not understand what you are trying to say because of punctuation and stuff, so there was some miscommunication and misinformation on my end.

I apologize for that, I was prob too aggressive and we are causing a drama here cus of it.


also my punctution is trash becuse my computer is on life support with likr 6 or 7 key left lol,
Voxara   VIP
Mogul
USD 317 238.89
Quoting lucius:
also my punctution is trash becuse my computer is on life support with likr 6 or 7 key left lol,

Oh ok np
UNITED-STATES
Pleb
USD 13.48
🇺🇸#USA+STATE+GOVERNMENT🇺🇸, 🇺🇸#USA+TREASURY+DEPT🇺🇸


On February 17

Will be sending 1k to any company, but you guys need to answer these questions.[b/]

[b]You can win the 1k who answers the question first.
⬇


QUESTIONS


1.
How many original British colonies existed in America


2.
What is the largest state in the U.S. by area


3.
What was the first governing document of the United States, later replaced by the Constitution




This game will finish on 2/18/26

Thank you
@UNITED-STATES
@MDND
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.19
[quote=UNITED-STATES][/quote]

?
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.19
Quoting MDND:
What happened


What are these goofy ahh confederate qestion
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.19
Quoting MDND:
You don't know what the answers are.

I think this answes are easy.


I know that answer I did ap civics and ap history and I also did ap history studies and I also did ap world history
All in high school I am very smart I know a lot about history,

I will let someone else get the money tho lol
Horse
Pleb
USD 0.00
Quoting UNITED-STATES:
🇺🇸#USA+STATE+GOVERNMENT🇺🇸, 🇺🇸#USA+TREASURY+DEPT🇺🇸


On February 17

Will be sending 1k to any company, but you guys need to answer these questions.[b/]

[b]You can win the 1k who answers the question first.
⬇


QUESTIONS


1.
How many original British colonies existed in America


2.
What is the largest state in the U.S. by area


3.
What was the first governing document of the United States, later replaced by the Constitution




This game will finish on 2/18/26

Thank you
@UNITED-STATES
@MDND

1. 13
2. Alaska if it’s all 50 states, Texas if only the main 48.
3. Articles of Confederation
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
First ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last