Community » Forum » Business » Land

First ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
Are you ready, and send my 2k back afterwards, thanks!!
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 833.96
The auction is over!
SkibidiMan
Pleb
USD 0.00
Quoting masterplayer833:
Are you ready, and send my 2k back afterwards, thanks!!

did u send it? i didnt get it if u did
SkibidiMan
Pleb
USD 0.00
MrBird ty so much for the money as a gift ill send u the land!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
Nevermind, I WON THE BID, TURNS OUT I HAD TIME AND I ONLY SPENT 22k WHILE OTHERS SPENT 50K!!!!!
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 833.96
Quoting SkibidiMan:
MrBird ty so much for the money as a gift ill send u the land!

U SERIOUS??!?!?!
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 833.96
Quoting masterplayer833:
Nevermind, I WON THE BID, TURNS OUT I HAD TIME AND I ONLY SPENT 22k WHILE OTHERS SPENT 50K!!!!!

Nice! I only spent 22k as well!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
Nishant told me it would skyrocket, it didnt.
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 833.96
Bro 35,000$ construction cost.
First ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last