Community » Forum » Business » Land

First ... 10 11 12 13
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.82
I got one land but not enough money to dev on it, you all building retails right, I am wondering, should I build retail or housing. Because both are needed, because 50 mariot is actualy more expensive than just buying medecine boxes, and well NY now needs housing for those retails.
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Quoting masterplayer833:
I got one land but not enough money to dev on it, you all building retails right, I am wondering, should I build retail or housing. Because both are needed, because 50 mariot is actualy more expensive than just buying medecine boxes, and well NY now needs housing for those retails.

Do you want to join the State
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 623.21
Quoting Bharat:
I will also use it


you don't have that amount of money need its liked 100k or more to get a reatile or even biuld
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Where does the rent money go to ??🤔
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 891.01
Quoting Eram:
Where does the rent money go to ??🤔

To my bank account.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting MrBird:
To my bank account.

😭😃, why u???
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 891.01
Quoting Eram:
😭😃, why u???

Because I'm the main character.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting MrBird:
Because I'm the main character.


The main character in the Bird 🐦 movie 😃
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 891.01
Quoting Eram:
The main character in the Bird 🐦 movie 😃

Bird vs Lama Epic Fight
First ... 10 11 12 13