Community » Forum » Offtopic » A new CEO

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
So should we maintain the price of water, or..what do you suggest?
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
Create more demand, no water producers. The water producers in existence cant make a profit as no one wants water.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
well water is selling for extremely cheap we can't influence that and provide a better price unless we can get almost all of the water producers to agree to raise prices
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
and i don't actually know if any other products are being sold at extreme prices
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
It is not that, prices would naturaly rize if more people wanted water. We need more companies that consume water.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 399 332.80
Quoting Eram:
Can I have in on this?

I sent you 500 shares.
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
Thanks
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
I sent you 500 as well.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
i'll send over 500 to make my ownership 20% like everyone else
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
Thank you, so is there an amount of money I need to send?
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last