Login / Register
Community »
Forum »
Offtopic »
A new CEO
This thread has been locked by a moderator, and cannot be replied to.
1
2
3
4
...
Last
10th Feb 2025 00:22:17
MrBird
VIP
Mogul
USD 399 332.80
I'll help too. Anything to help the games economy.
10th Feb 2025 01:06:54
MiniSmlop
Pleb
USD 0.00
Yes we'll create a Main Holding company, and we'll share the shares with the people that want to be in this plan! and below the holding company we'll have the Grain companies, and we can hold more types of companies not just Grain!
10th Feb 2025 01:08:26
MiniSmlop
Pleb
USD 0.00
Please whoever want to be in this plan, send me a message saying discord and we'll plan the things there!
10th Feb 2025 12:59:15
masterplayer833
VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
I was planning on starting a bunch of grain companies anyway.
10th Feb 2025 16:54:47
MrBird
VIP
Mogul
USD 399 332.80
I can create the holding company I have enough money. Just tell me what it's name should be.
10th Feb 2025 17:14:40
spacetinker
VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
i'll join if it means lowering grain prices
so should i start some grain companies or?
10th Feb 2025 17:27:15
masterplayer833
VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
I am not allowed to use discord.
10th Feb 2025 17:44:03
MrBird
VIP
Mogul
USD 399 332.80
I created a holding company named Economy Fixers. We can use that. I'll give everyone equal amount of shares.
10th Feb 2025 17:45:11
spacetinker
VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
ok should i make some grain companies
10th Feb 2025 18:09:07
spacetinker
VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
look should i make some grain companies or not?
1
2
3
4
...
Last