Community » Forum » Help » Phantom Message

1 2 3 4
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 326 897.77
Quoting MIMO:
Same 😭


I can see everyone’s messages and I’m replying to them, but for some reason, you guys can’t see my replies.
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 10 061.07
Quoting shaan:
I can see everyone’s messages and I’m replying to them, but for some reason, you guys can’t see my replies.


Did you see my messages?
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 326 897.77
Quoting MIMO:
Did you see my messages?


yepp
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 10 061.07
Quoting shaan:
yepp


Why i cannot see you messages
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 326 897.77
Quoting MIMO:
Why i cannot see you messages


I dont know, maybe some bug..
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 10 061.07
Quoting shaan:
I dont know, maybe some bug..



yeah, maybe bug
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 326 897.77
Quoting MIMO:
yeah, maybe bug


hmm
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 10 061.07
So, how will we send each other private messages?
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 326 897.77
Quoting MIMO:
So, how will we send each other private messages?


@Admin & @Monke might fix it.
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 10 061.07
Quoting shaan:
@Admin & @Monke might fix it.



yep
1 2 3 4