Community » Forum » Help » Phantom Message

1 2 3 4
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 128 283.90
Quoting Ashish:
Maybe it's just an error? Because there is no way all of us have messages deleted from a sender?

or it's connection issues, My thinking was that something similar to what happens on the forums happened there, someone messaged each of us to ask for advice or a partnership or something of that sort and then got cold feet and deleted the message
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 380 589.40
Quoting spacetinker:
or it's connection issues, My thinking was that something similar to what happens on the forums happened there, someone messaged each of us to ask for advice or a partnership or something of that sort and then got cold feet and deleted the message

I think this happened to way too many people for it to be that.

Maybe @Admin or @Monke was testing something with messages and somehow this bug happened?
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 380 589.40
Quoting spacetinker:
or it's connection issues, My thinking was that something similar to what happens on the forums happened there, someone messaged each of us to ask for advice or a partnership or something of that sort and then got cold feet and deleted the message

Also if it was really someone asking for a partnership and deleting the message, if they see this it's ok if you ask this game has a really friendly community and I would have given you like 2000 dollars or something similar to help you start out.
shadowlord52   VIP
Businessman
USD 96 421.87
All received messages from @shaan are missing?
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 380 589.40
Quoting shadowlord52:
All received messages from @shaan are missing?

Yeah. All the messages he sent me is gone but the ones I sent him is still there.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 128 283.90
Quoting MrBird:
Yeah. All the messages he sent me is gone but the ones I sent him is still there.

Same
shadowlord52   VIP
Businessman
USD 96 421.87
same...
MAK   VIP
Mogul
USD 109 641.40
Quoting 太空修补者:
it says I have a pending message but I can't find it in the messages tab

Yes, same here. I have four of them, yet I cannot locate them.
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 326 897.77
I’m trying to send messages, but no one can see them😭
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 10 061.07
Quoting shaan:
I’m trying to send messages, but no one can see them😭



Same 😭
1 2 3 4