Community » Forum » Help » Phantom Message

spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 327.89
View Image At Own Risk (https://file.garden/Z8cwGQHDZg9jLhOX/Screenshot%202026-10-02%208.40.57%20AM.png)
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 327.89
it says I have a pending message but I can't find it in the messages tab
MIMO   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 9 740.70
For me too
Ashish   VIP
Businessman
USD 52 893.59
Same
shaan   VIP
Mogul
USD 339 228.17
same for me as well.
MrBird   VIP
Tycoon
USD 712 522.26
Me too
shadowlord52   VIP
Businessman
USD 99 183.89
Quoting spacetinker:
it says I have a pending message but I can't find it in the messages tab


same
BritishPound142   VIP
Tycoon
USD 704 984.61
I am experiencing the same thing for 3 messages
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 327.89
could it be an issue with the sender deleting the message?
Ashish   VIP
Businessman
USD 52 893.59
Quoting spacetinker:
could it be an issue with the sender deleting the message?


Maybe it's just an error? Because there is no way all of us have messages deleted from a sender?