Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 623.13
Quoting MDND:
You are mad because I say something about MrBird on my forum.

One thing you don't not control me and what you are to say to me, that if I tell something to MrBird or PikaDrew or Bharat, you will find me jajaja.

You can say whatever you Lucius, but l can do whatever I want.



holy crash out ,btw I said I will send 10k,

btw I think your crazy
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 623.13
Quoting MDND:
But the scammer is you still, and the crazy people are you because you tell me that you will find me if l said something bad about Mrbitd, Pikadrew, Bharat. THE CRAZY IS YOU..


i have 0 idea what you just said
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 004.50
Quoting MDND:
You are mad because I say something about MrBird on my forum. But l think that who was the first who send something in my forum was Mrbird, not me. lol

One thing you don't not control me and what you are to say to me, that if I tell something to MrBird or PikaDrew or Bharat, you will find me jajaja.

You can say whatever you want Lucius, but l can do whatever I want.

Are you Spanish? Or South American?
UNITED-STATES
Pleb
USD 13.48
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 004.50
Quoting MDND:
Why you want to know???

just wanted to know if I was correct about your laughing, I heard at some point about each language formatting laughing differently, and so I put it into Google translate and it said Spanish, so I want to know if I was correct
First ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last