Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.12
Quoting MDND:
We can put whatever we want, you goofy. And one more thing, we don't not care about what you think.


not you talking abut MrBird you walk garden ggnome you walking google crome mr clean mr bean head ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

respectfully
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 447 407.11
Quoting MDND:
And what you have a problem of what we put, and yeah, we are good at that.

I think you misunderstood what I said, but okay :D
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.12
Quoting PikaDrew:
I think you misunderstood what I said, but okay :D


its rage bait lol
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.12
Quoting MDND:
@lucius, and where is the money


in someones else acount beucse i sent it to the worng person so now i am trying to get it back
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 494.35
Quoting MDND:
@lucius, and where is the money

It's with Diddy.
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 447 407.11
Quoting lucius:
in someones else acount beucse i sent it to the worng person so now i am trying to get it back

whose account did you send to? and from which company did you send?
First ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last