Community » Forum » Business » testbank

First ... 3 4 5 6
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 856 195.54
thats nice idea bharat its not your mistake
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Quoting rajesh2212:
thats nice idea bharat its not your mistake



I am not trying to make you feel bad Bharat or hurt your feeling,

I am trying to help you understand That even tho IPO looks easy its not that easy to just sell shares or long turm,
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 856 195.54
Quoting lucius:
I am not trying to make you feel bad Bharat or hurt your feeling,

I am trying to help you understand That even tho IPO looks easy its not that easy to just sell shares or long turm,

but he was paying 10k for ipo
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 497.88
Quoting rajesh2212:
but he was paying 10k for ipo



Then he withdraw all the money and the net worth went down

Instead he should do dividend and not just transfer $25k to his account
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Quoting lucius:
I am not trying to make you feel bad Bharat or hurt your feeling,

I am trying to help you understand That even tho IPO looks easy its not that easy to just sell shares or long turm,

I’m not trying to go against you either, In fact Ive just shut down to companies to give you some of the money, you have to understand I’m trying my hardest to help you but it’s hard
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Quoting Bharat:
I’m not trying to go against you either, In fact Ive just shut down to companies to give you some of the money, you have to understand I’m trying my hardest to help you but it’s hard


its fine if you cant afford it just pay it when you can,sorry i didt mean to be rude or stuff like that do what you need to do NO RUSH pay it when you can,
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 497.88
Perfect
Home Depot CS   Banned
Pleb
USD 0.00
i would never put my money i test bank now that ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPANYS GOT SCAM
First ... 3 4 5 6