Community » Forum » Business » Aera Tower

1 2
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 513.79
New Apartment Building Now Open

Aera Tower – Luxury Above All.

Address: 7th Street 3, New York City, United States

Now Renting. Inquire today.
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 513.79
Only $5.50/day (temporary offer) going on...
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 749.65
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 513.79
what did you delete eram?
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 749.65
I wanted to ask if the land and apartment are now fully urs but I've confirmed they're urs - big up on that
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
[quote=Eram][/quote]
-sigma ligma and sikkbidy slicers
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 749.65
I hope all will work out for lucius
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 749.65
Quoting lucius:
-sigma ligma and sikkbidy slicers


Still sorry bud hope all will go well for u
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting Eram:
I hope all will work out for lucius


thank you not just me but BullGame to for giving me funds to buy more land
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 749.65
Quoting lucius:
thank you not just me but BullGame to for giving me funds to buy more land


How much-just curious anyway
1 2