Community » Forum » Business » Construction

First ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.13
Quoting StagnantWater:
sure...


ok i will send it
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I need a construction company, who should I contact? I want to buy some of lucius's stuff too.
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 551.29
Can I buy half as well
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 551.29
Quoting masterplayer833:
I need a construction company, who should I contact?

Give me a second and I will try to make one
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Nah, MrBird has one and ou do not have enough net worth. You need 10k to make company and then 35k to make even a single building.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting masterplayer833:
Nah, MrBird has one and ou do not have enough net worth. You need 10k to make company and then 35k to make even a single building.

I'm trying to make my own buildings bro and I can't even afford that.
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 551.29
Quoting masterplayer833:
Nah, MrBird has one and ou do not have enough net worth. You need 10k to make company and then 35k to make even a single building.

I have 7 cement companies and I have made one
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 551.29
Quoting Bharat:
I have 7 cement companies and I have made one

I also have friends with 4 cement companies
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 551.29
Me and my friends combined have 16500 cement per day
First ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last