Community » Forum » Offtopic » General Talking

First ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 260 796.53
Quoting rajesh2212:
in my city The average annual temperature is 29.2 °C

Where do you live, if you don’t mind
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 718 560.71
Quoting Bharat:
Where do you live, if you don’t mind

Andhra Pradesh
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 718 560.71
in india telugu people mostly live in 2 states one is Telangana and another is Andhra Pradesh
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 260 796.53
Quoting rajesh2212:
in india telugu people mostly live in 2 states one is Telangana and another is Andhra Pradesh

Yeah
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 260 796.53
Quoting Bharat:
Yeah

I live in Tamilnadu
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 260 796.53
Quoting Bharat:
I live in Tamilnadu

But I’ve been to Tirupati
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 718 560.71
Quoting Bharat:
But I’ve been to Tirupati

OH NICE
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 377 538.04
Bruh who keeps outbidding me whenever I bid on the Home Depot shares in the auction.
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 718 560.71
Idk
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 357 001.10
First ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last