Community » Forum » Offtopic » General Talking

First ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... Last
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 348 110.20
Quoting lucius:
wat

All the super heros visited me to ask me for candy cus I'm cool
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 348 110.20
Also me and my gang got jumped in the park today
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 348 110.20
By other people wearing serial killer masks stuff and started chasing us.
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 348 110.20
Quoting PikaDrew:
By other people wearing serial killer masks stuff and started chasing us.

But I had aura so I stood chill and dabbed them up, and told them to catch my friend and spook him out, and things got real freaky.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 919.33
Look at this cool game I found.
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 868 854.19
Quoting MrBird:
Look at this cool game I found.


I played this type of games long ago but who wants to play this when you have legendary game
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 348 110.20
Quoting rajesh2212:
I played this type of games long ago but who wants to play this when you have legendary game

Fax
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 919.33
Guys we are all sigmas like we are skibid
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 348 110.20
Quoting MrBird:
Guys we are all sigmas like we are skibid

I agree
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 360 880.31
Quoting MrBird:
Guys we are all sigmas like we are skibid



uh
First ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... Last