Community » Forum » Offtopic » General Talking

First ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 396 209.73
Quoting rajesh2212:
Anyway that's not bank


mybe soon because I need to give away money for free to put on the economy so mybe soon idk
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
If more people get rich more money in circulation but need more active ones
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 422 137.95
My friend made me gamble 67 dollars 67 times (I'm not joking he actually made me do that).
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
Quoting MrBird:
My friend made me gamble 67 dollars 67 times (I'm not joking he actually made me do that).

Then you gonna win 67times more
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
Let's try to play 100 in Blackjack
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 422 137.95
Quoting rajesh2212:
Then you gonna win 67times more

I lost all of them though. But after that I gambled 1 cent and won.
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
Quoting MrBird:
I lost all of them though. But after that I gambled 1 cent and won.

That's a win
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
Quoting rajesh2212:
Let's try to play 100 in Blackjack

I got 50
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
Let's create thread for gamblers 🙌
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 926 575.60
XD lost 25mil on Gambling Omg😱. Yesterday after loosing 8k i promised myself to avoid this addiction
First ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last