Community » Forum » Offtopic » General Talking

First ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 421 838.05
Bro 3rd week of school and I already feel horrible. I'm so tired bro all I want to do rn is to sleep.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 421 838.05
What do u guys think of clankers?
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 421 838.05
Six seven frfr.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 421 838.05
01134

Toes who nose.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 675.28
could you please stop or at least tone down the brainrot
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 421 838.05
Quoting spacetinker:
could you please stop or at least tone down the brainrot

Ok my sigma.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 396 178.79
Quoting spacetinker:
could you please stop or at least tone down the brainrot



Tone like skin tone google chrome icram cone
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 998 754.97
I saw @KaYdeN was online today, why ain't he active on the forums like he used to?(Just wondering)
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 998 754.97
I'm not be as active as I used to be guys, (just enrolled in college)
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 675.28
Quoting Eram:
I'm not be as active as I used to be guys, (just enrolled in college)

Congrats on getting into college
First ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last