Community » Forum » Business » Bonds

1 2
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
I am issuing 40 bonds of 5000 usd for 1% interest which will mature in 1 week
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting Bharat:
I am issuing 40 bonds of 5000 usd for 1% interest which will mature in 1 week


Do bonds function here?
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
No but I will pay you intrest every day
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
You have my word
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting Bharat:
You have my word


Sorry but am not in a position to lend money now, I'm tryna save up for something
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 857 193.66
Good idea message me
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
How many bonds
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 786.88
Diddy.
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
I have
1 2