Login / Register
Community »
Forum »
Business »
Bonds
This thread has been locked by a moderator, and cannot be replied to.
1
2
31st May 2025 14:07:36
Bharat
VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
I am issuing 40 bonds of 5000 usd for 1% interest which will mature in 1 week
31st May 2025 14:08:37
Eram
VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting Bharat:
I am issuing 40 bonds of 5000 usd for 1% interest which will mature in 1 week
Do bonds function here?
31st May 2025 14:09:04
Bharat
VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
No but I will pay you intrest every day
31st May 2025 14:09:16
Bharat
VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
You have my word
31st May 2025 14:11:12
Eram
VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting Bharat:
You have my word
Sorry but am not in a position to lend money now, I'm tryna save up for something
31st May 2025 15:19:37
rajesh2212
VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 857 193.66
Good idea message me
31st May 2025 18:57:14
Bharat
VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
How many bonds
31st May 2025 19:35:16
MrBird
VIP
Mogul
USD 405 786.88
Diddy.
1st Jun 2025 03:51:59
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
1st Jun 2025 08:19:35
Bharat
VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
I have
1
2