Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

1 2
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 786.88
The wages are 50 now.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
So what did y'all say about the case of high wages
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 623.11
Quoting Eram:
So what did y'all say about the case of high wages


ummm its about to get wores HOME DEPOT TIME
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Home depot time!!
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 623.11
Quoting Eram:
Home depot time!!


HOME DEPOT IS IN BUSSNISSS
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting lucius:
HOME DEPOT IS IN BUSSNISSS


I hear you mate, would u like a glass of wa__er to celebrate
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 623.11
Quoting Eram:
I hear you mate, would u like a glass of wa__er to celebrate


look at the avalible jobs i have 7 diffrent home depot companys
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 773.45
Quoting lucius:
look at the avalible jobs i have 7 diffrent home depot companys


Ok, I see u, u must really have a lot of companies to manage
1 2