Community » Forum » Business » Liquidating our assets?

1 2 3
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 858 111.37
Quoting Eram:
Or MagdaBriana??

Both are same
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 638.80
three are same?
therealtaylor
Pleb
USD 0.00
I was MagdaBriana I don't have access to that account anymore or its assets
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Quoting therealtaylor:
I was MagdaBriana I don't have access to that account anymore or its assets


Ohw,
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
We need to stabilize food again, get it back to 23 and then the economy will live again.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Or get wages down to 45 and then food would also be profitable at even 20 a peice.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
If the economy doesnt stabilize within a week, either wages going back under 50 or food rising back to 23 then I am liquidizing all of my assets.
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting Profit-X:
Can't we make all our wages below 50, and anyone who purchase Food, purchase it on 23? A deal to make eoconomy survive?

We already tried that. Didn't work.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Yup
1 2 3