Community » Forum » Business » State Bank of india

1 2 3 4 5
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 256.48
Sorry, sad, why is interest down to 11?
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 009 666.25
Quoting rajesh2212:
KanGroup took a $4000 loan he was offline for 1month and he was homeless now so sad


He also took a loan from KCB Bank....5K ...and hasn't been online since
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
Quoting masterplayer833:
Sorry, sad, why is interest down to 11?

bank will increase or decrease its intrest rates based on demand and supply
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
Diddler.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 256.48
I understand that but why is demand and suply differant.
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
no one is looking for loans
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
no one is looking for loans
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Quoting rajesh2212:
no one is looking for loans

I am
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
Quoting Bharat:
I am

but i cant provide high range loans for new ones
1 2 3 4 5