Login / Register
Community »
Forum »
Business »
Safe Financial
This thread has been locked by a moderator, and cannot be replied to.
1
2
21st Mar 2025 20:12:50
masterplayer833
VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
What made you lose confidense inthe company?
21st Mar 2025 20:16:51
BullGame
VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 638.80
The CEO running the company lacks commitment, along with many small issues that affect how things work
21st Mar 2025 20:44:30
spacetinker
VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
The general concept is good, food is like the only stable business so making sure it can't fail is important
Also Bullgame which services are you offering?
21st Mar 2025 21:09:48
BullGame
VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 638.80
I am offering food insurance service as that is the model I have established within this company
21st Mar 2025 21:12:46
spacetinker
VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
Quoting BullGame:
I am offering food insurance service as that is the model I have established within this company
Alright
1
2