Community » Forum » Business » Celestial

1 2 3
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I am waiting for your bid, and then I will release another 25 shares.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
i bid
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
You bid, finaly someone bid!
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
yeah i do want to get a part of it
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Another part has been released.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
I'll bid when time is almost over
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Ah, ok.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Though the more bids, the more goes on auction. If I am outbided, I add another 25 shares to auction. I will stop when I reach 1k shares, or many 500. WHen I actually am able to ipo, and make it a public company I will sell shares until I have 50%, to make sure a lot are in circulation.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
hey eram could you leave one of the 25 bids for me
i usally am not online at the end of auctions
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Good plan there
1 2 3