Community » Forum » Business » Celestial

1 2 3
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I am impatient for it to reach 200k workth so I am beginning to sell shares on auction, Celestial Shares for sale, every day I will be putting 25 shares on sale until I do not get a profit on one sell.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Okay, I could also buy some privately from you
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I want to give it a chance to grow in value, so AUCTION!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
That was meant to be a happy tone, like Auction Yay. Noot an aggressive like auction or else.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
AUCTION! Come buy Celestial shares, excelent growth, will post chart!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
View Image At Own Risk (https://file.garden/ZXyy5i8pMXxJ-43P/Screenshot%202025-03-10%202.13.36%20PM.png)
Please BID!
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
We will buy
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Soon to be a member of the Great Celestial😁
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
It is on the auction!
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Yeah, I know-I'm sure I'll win
1 2 3