Community » Forum » Business » Benevolent Bank

1 2 3
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Also put the description on the bank
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting Eram:
Also put the description on the bank

Don't worry I already did.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Ohw I see you already put it
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
How far are you with your loan?
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting Eram:
How far are you with your loan?

I need to pay 50,511.84$.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
It's still bad-have you considered deleting the bank?-though it seems bad-it would help with the loan and you can start saving afresh
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting Eram:
It's still bad-have you considered deleting the bank?-though it seems bad-it would help with the loan and you can start saving afresh

There are multiple active loans on the bank though that other people took out.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Ohw, right-like how much?
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting Eram:
It's still bad-have you considered deleting the bank?-though it seems bad-it would help with the loan and you can start saving afresh

I can't delete it anyways. When I press delete it says that deleting banks are not possible.
View Image At Own Risk (https://file.garden/Z8b5JwHDZg9jLgUq/Screenshot%202025-03-06%2012.41.18.png)
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 634.78
Quoting Eram:
Ohw, right-like how much?

Like 14k in total.
1 2 3