Community » Forum » Business » Let’s Team Up to Lower Prices! 💼🤝

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.39
Quoting masterplayer833:
Grain has dropped, and now the grain companies we have are losing, we should just make some food companies, to make demand for our grain companies. And create more demand for water.

we already have food companies
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 123.60
But we need more.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 407 010.14
I have made all of my companies wages 40 dollars.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 123.60
I am using 45, but will gradualy lower.
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 705.51
Mine is 50
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 123.60
I am starting a european food company. It will get me balance money: EUros and USD.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.39
no it being in europe just means you have to pay workers in euros
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 705.51
I try to trade my euros for USD. I don't see use for them
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 123.60
Yeah, so? I like euros.
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 705.51
Quoting masterplayer833:
Yeah, so? I like euros.
Want mine? Nobody feels like trading these days.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last