Community » Forum » Offtopic » A new CEO

First ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 304.29
Quoting spacetinker:
also i am not going to help on weekends and i may forget to manage the companies so yeah having a seconed person helping manage will be good

I can manage on the weekends.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 406 304.29
I'm going to send all my money actually. So that's 1.7k sent.
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
Could you make me a director?
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 729.22
Sure.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.59
i already set up the decision
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 729.22
It woult not let me approve, it says eram
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.59
also are we going to make like a group around it? or is that the new citizens group
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 729.22
I am going offline, bye.
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
Quoting masterplayer833:
I am going offline, bye.

Bye
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
Quoting spacetinker:
also are we going to make like a group around it? or is that the new citizens group

We can create another one
First ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last