Community » Forum » Offtopic » A new CEO

First ... 20 21 22 23
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 924.79
If you guys want I can partner with you in economy fixers because I started elevation holdings to make stable economy and made it public (so it’s transparent)

I can join you, as our objective is same
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
well i think the only question is how to partner
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 924.79
Quoting spacetinker:
well i think the only question is how to partner

I mean distribute the equity shares equally
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 894.39
We just need to include the people who actually want to do it.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
sorry i don't know what a equity is?
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
Do you mean distribute Economy Fixer shares equally?
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
so we will have 6 people and if we include icywolf that is seven
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
if we want to equally share the shares we need eight people
for 12500 each
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
Well, we will focus on that later, first we need to win the auction.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
okay i have put in 1120 USD
First ... 20 21 22 23