Community » Forum » Offtopic » A new CEO

First ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 436.46
750 USD i think it's half of what i contributed
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 028 254.96
Okay
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
For f*cks sake this guy that sold us Financial scammed us.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
He took out every thing in the company.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
I'm not trusting anyone else other than you guys now.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
That's 12k of loan gone.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
I'll pay it I guess.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
Do not trust this guy named Qiuhan. He is the guy that scammed me.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 402 046.32
Ohhhhh that little piece of sh*t. HE SENT US A FAKE FINANCIAL! HE SENT US A FAKE ONE THAT IS WORTH NOTHING! HE KEPT THE ONE THAT IS WORTH 27K FOR HIM SELF!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 176 673.03
Report him for misleading and false advertising.
Quoting quihan:
I am an evil guy who false advertized and mislead someone.
First ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last