Community » Forum » Offtopic » A new CEO

First ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
I saw.
MiniSmlop
Pleb
USD 0.00
I'll be gone for some time, I'm having a night with the boys
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
Ok.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
okay what is finacial?
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
also who forgot to sell .86 grain on osters?
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
also none of the grain is going to sell
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
the highest prices are .75 now meaning the companies won't make any money meaning we can't fund any of the other ideas
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 010 395.97
I've sent 300 to the company
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 175 727.22
I may have left the .86
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 030.54
we will need to lower prices to compete and actually influence anything i think .50 should work
First ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last