Community » Forum » Business » Water has died

1 2
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
My water company is dying. I am offering water at a low price, and no one is buying. Is anyone else having similar problems with water?
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.83
far as i've been concerned water and cement have always been dead but I do have a series of companies who can buy it
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
I am selling water at record low prices, 0.06 per liter. over10000 liters for sale.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
Actually, looking at the exchange records, it has fluctuated a lot.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
Again, over 10000 liters for 0.06/liter
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
Stilll, over 10k liters for 0.06/liter. Any water high companies that need lots and lots of water?
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
You can't transfer items directly from one company to another, you must sell them on the exchange
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 174.86
I know, I just need some company to buy it through the extange, I have it for sale on the extange, but no one is buying.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Someone will buy soon
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 988 817.55
Someone will buy soon
1 2