Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Offtopic » question (public companies)

CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting thebatmax:
Another thing that seems a bit weird is that suddenly, overnight, 30 people moved to chicago, the exact amount to fill Releaser's apartment building which is now full. I don't know if that many people are even active.

yeah that is very weird. Unless RELEASER got some special access to bots that rent out apartments, he probably made a bunch of alt accounts to rent his apartments.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
First, as long as you sell anything on the exchange for a cheaper price it will be listed. So, the $500 sales price is not holding you back if you are selling stocks at a lower price. I did see that you tried to sell a small amount of shares at $1000. So, yes that will be overshadowed by a $500 price. Next, I am listing the stocks owned by thebatmax at a higher price to make a good profit because I don’t see any potential out of it anymore. The prices might change though. At first, I thought thebatmax's first and only holding company that was public at the time, Static Holdings GmbH, would be a good investment even at its high price of $200 a share at the time (looking back I shouldn't have even done it until I saw consistent dividend logs that was worth that high price). Plus, before that high price it was being sold at a much lower price. However, I bought land from him before I saw his company listed so I figured he was invested in the game to a good extent and potentially a real player and not an alt that's just build up. However, I am still on the edge about it due to the major naming similarities between his companies and RELEASER's companies. Although they are common abbreviations for companies. So I overlooked it. At the time of purchase, I saw him as an active player that'd pay regular-ish dividends of profit like CooperG3N. I had set my expectations too high. I was content with it though just another lesson and mistake in business on my part. However, when I saw a second holding company essentially made to squeeze as much money as possible out of the exchange market through more shares. I wanted to sell most of my shares and make some money back because I didn't see any value in shares that'd just be recycled through holding companies.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Dear Matth99

I cannot pay regular dividends becuse there is no way to make money except work. If there was, I would be paying dividends regularly. At least I am listing my two holding companies on the exchange, so people can trade more stocks. I am an active player heavily invested in the game, I want this game to be everthing it could be. At the moment it's just not possible to do something else than work. I actually just opened a few jobs at my boosts production company again in the hopes of selling at a small profit, and if that works reliably, dividends will be coming.

I hope you can understand me in that regard. I mean, what do you do when you are online besides work? There isn't much you could be doing.

And yes the "similarities" between the naming of my companies and RELEASER's are only similar because of the abbreviations at the end of the company name, which every company in germany has. As a matter of fact, I think RELEASER is german, I am too.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
FYI:
I acquired FarmX through Auction. I wanted to DELETE it but I couldn't because I wasn't able to dispose of $0.01. I thought about selling it's shares on the Exchange Market for $0.01/share but the lowest price I could put was $1. NineNineEnterprise ended up buying 49.99 % and I have reasons to believe that the latter is selling at $500/share.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Btw Matth99, Action Financials owns shares in multiple companies listed on the exchange, plus three of my other companies including Static Holdings GmbH, and Static Holdings owns all of my other companies. So don't accuse them of being "shares that'd just be recycled through holding companies." as that is unfounded.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting Matth99:
First, as long as you sell anything on the exchange for a cheaper price it will be listed. So, the $500 sales price is not holding you back if you are selling stocks at a lower price. I did see that you tried to sell a small amount of shares at $1000. So, yes that will be overshadowed by a $500 price. Next, I am listing the stocks owned by thebatmax at a higher price to make a good profit because I don’t see any potential out of it anymore. The prices might change though. At first, I thought thebatmax's first and only holding company that was public at the time, Static Holdings GmbH, would be a good investment even at its high price of $200 a share at the time (looking back I shouldn't have even done it until I saw consistent dividend logs that was worth that high price). Plus, before that high price it was being sold at a much lower price. However, I bought land from him before I saw his company listed so I figured he was invested in the game to a good extent and potentially a real player and not an alt that's just build up. However, I am still on the edge about it due to the major naming similarities between his companies and RELEASER's companies. Although they are common abbreviations for companies. So I overlooked it. At the time of purchase, I saw him as an active player that'd pay regular-ish dividends of profit like CooperG3N. I had set my expectations too high. I was content with it though just another lesson and mistake in business on my part. However, when I saw a second holding company essentially made to squeeze as much money as possible out of the exchange market through more shares. I wanted to sell most of my shares and make some money back because I didn't see any value in shares that'd just be recycled through holding companies.

ohhh i understand now
CooperG3N
Pleb
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
There are some ways to make money in this game aside from working. However, I do agree with you it can be difficult to do so. One thing I suggest is that when more Chicago land is released to get another piece of land and create a retail store. It should be able to bring in some income or sell the goods on the exchange. I still stand by my statement in saying that the shares were being recycled. I might be wrong about it though, I hope I am. But, after the major success of one IPO suddenly a second holding company is almost immediately made and shares are sold. That’s just way too convenient.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting Matth99:

Always make sure the company is actually making any cash before buying the stock, and look at the % you're buying.
If a company makes $ 50 every now and then, paying $ 200 for 0,01% it doesn't seem like it will earn itself back anytime soon.

Sadly there's currently no check / ban for public companies without any actual cashflow / business which are clearly only set-up to make a quick return for the seller.
BigBoy
Beginner   VIP
[url=https://sites.google.com/view/dedratsuniverse][/url]
1 2