Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Offtopic » question (public companies)

CooperG3N
Pleb
who keeps reselling stocks at 500??
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Good question. Someone bought stocks from both of my companies and is now trying to sell them for 500. So I can't sell any of my own for cheaper because they don't get listed.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting thebatmax:
Good question. Someone bought stocks from both of my companies and is now trying to sell them for 500. So I can't sell any of my own for cheaper because they don't get listed.

im suspecting it could either be Blockchain or NineNineEnterprise, cant say MK Shares because they always keep a low position in public stocks (other than FarmX which they "own" )
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting CooperG3N:
im suspecting it could either be Blockchain or NineNineEnterprise, cant say MK Shares because they always keep a low position in public stocks (other than FarmX which they "own" )

Besides i dont think mkarim would do something like that.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting thebatmax:

also you can list your stocks for cheaper, the cheapest ask will always be shown first.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Quoting CooperG3N:

FarmX as a company looks like a scam to me. Food production company not producing food with a market cap of 500k but they don't have any money in the company, plus they are selling overpriced stock on the exchange. I don't know but it just seems odd to me.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting thebatmax:
FarmX as a company looks like a scam to me. Food production company not producing food with a market cap of 500k but they don't have any money in the company, plus they are selling overpriced stock on the exchange. I don't know but it just seems odd to me.

yeah it is. and I think it goes against one of the IPO rules (not like its gonna be looked over)
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Another thing that seems a bit weird is that suddenly, overnight, 30 people moved to chicago, the exact amount to fill Releaser's apartment building which is now full. I don't know if that many people are even active.
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
Not me
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting fnx5STvz:
Not me

Hmm...
1 2