Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Upgrades

Matth99
Mogul   VIP
If upgrades instead of increasing % they increase products made

Ex: upgrade food to level 2

5 + 0.5 to 2 = food per job
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Would like this, but the price for upgrading would be too high
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Upgrading currently does increase products made, but at only 1% per upgrade and the incremental price is huge, at 4 upgrades you're paying close to 10k for a 1% upgrade.

Id say increase it to 5% per upgrade to make it worthwhile. And/ or global upgrades at player / ceo level to increase production of certain products for all his companies.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
Upgrading currently does increase products made, but at only 1% per upgrade and the incremental price is huge, at 4 upgrades you're paying close to 10k for a 1% upgrade.

Id say increase it to 5% per upgrade to make it worthwhile. And/ or global upgrades at player / ceo level to increase production of certain products for all his companies.

The last one would be really, really expensive though 🤔
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
I don't think the problem is the amount of goods produced by person, in my opinion the biggest problem is the low amount of people working and the fewness of products to compete and work with.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
I don't think the problem is the amount of goods produced by person, in my opinion the biggest problem is the low amount of people working and the fewness of products to compete and work with.

It's both.
Being able to increase production rate per worker allows you to get a higher margin and/or allows you to pay higher wages while maintaining the margin.

Amount of people working isn't very high either indeed, and current 'droid workers' only work 1 job each, so 400 'droids' only work the same as 40 players. I assume this will be increased again soon. The problem remains though that companies only compete for workers based on wages, maybe another metric could be nice.
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
[quote=AppleStore]I don't think the problem is the amount of goods produced by person, in my opinion the biggest problem is the low amount of people working and the fewness of products to compete and work with.

Quoting XDCD:
It's both.
Being able to increase production rate per worker allows you to get a higher margin and/or allows you to pay higher wages while maintaining the margin.

Amount of people working isn't very high either indeed, and current 'droid workers' only work 1 job each, so 400 'droids' only work the same as 40 players. I assume this will be increased again soon. The problem remains though that companies only compete for workers based on wages, maybe another metric could be nice.

Wow.
Matth99
Mogul   VIP
Bot buyers
Bot stocks
Bot competitors
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
Bot buyers
Bot stocks
Bot competitors

Great.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
Bot buyers
Bot stocks
Bot competitors

I wouldn't like to have not competition, but the rest seems like good ideas.
1 2