Explanation regarding my assets
1. Initially, I accumulated roughly 90,000 assets through alternate accounts, yet all five alts were banned.
2. For the growth from 90,000 to 150,000, I acknowledge that part of it came from selling companies with my friend, which were ill-gotten gains.
3. On September 27th, my friend and I manipulated robot pricing for an entire day. There were both profits and losses, with most losses stemming from recruitment at 50–60. Still, one job post could produce around 5,500 units. Even at a price of 70, I would not take a loss. We produced approximately 3 million units of water in total.
4. I also fulfill contract orders: a fixed supply of 4,000 electricity units daily (price undisclosed), and roughly 1,000 food units per day. Each company earns 500–1,000 US dollars.
5. Non-fixed orders are mostly electricity (200–500 profit per facility), rice (around 300 profit per facility, mostly for personal use), and coffee (around 300 profit per facility).