Community » Forum » Offtopic » how is everyone doing

1 2 3
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 671.79
Quoting shadowlord52:
Was going to reply with personal information but have decided not to. Tell me about any common symptoms?

Steroids at birth can cause ADHD??

I doubt it, I have ADHD myself, it is diagnosed and medicated, though it is also caused by malformation in an area of the brain

I'm pretty sure there aren't steroids for the brain
shadowlord52   VIP
Mogul
USD 111 197.36
Quoting spacetinker:
I doubt it, I have ADHD myself, it is diagnosed and medicated, though it is also caused by malformation in an area of the brain

I'm pretty sure there aren't steroids for the brain


Hmm ok

I know nothing about it tbh, my mum has a lot of physical conditions (epilepsy, asthma, eczema, B12 auto immune condition in her gut, nerve damage) so would treatments for anything like that have an impact?

I tried doing breathing exercises once from google and it helped, but my mind and constant thoughts is like part of me, so I missed it and haven't done it again since.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 396 142.62
Quoting shadowlord52:
Was going to reply with personal information but have decided not to. Tell me about any common symptoms?

Steroids at birth can cause ADHD??


idk sum with the steroids binding with my DNA because I was just born and I was not born at that time I was supposed to be born and my DNA was still developing and I got mutated with ADHD,
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 671.79
Quoting shadowlord52:
Hmm ok

I know nothing about it tbh, my mum has a lot of physical conditions (epilepsy, asthma, eczema, B12 auto immune condition in her gut, nerve damage) so would treatments for anything like that have an impact?

I tried doing breathing exercises once from google and it helped, but my mind and constant thoughts is like part of me, so I missed it and haven't done it again since.

When I take my medication I don't actually notice, though thinking comes easier, but apparently most people around me notice
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 396 142.62
Quoting spacetinker:
When I take my medication I don't actually notice, though thinking comes easier, but apparently most people around me notice


same, when I take my meds I am a diff person more calm
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 671.79
Quoting shadowlord52:
Hmm ok

I know nothing about it tbh, my mum has a lot of physical conditions (epilepsy, asthma, eczema, B12 auto immune condition in her gut, nerve damage) so would treatments for anything like that have an impact?

I tried doing breathing exercises once from google and it helped, but my mind and constant thoughts is like part of me, so I missed it and haven't done it again since.

according to the National library of medicine "ADHD, like other common medical and psychiatric disorders (eg, asthma, schizophrenia), is influenced by multiple genes, non-inherited factors and their interplay."
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 396 142.62
Quoting spacetinker:
according to the National library of medicine "ADHD, like other common medical and psychiatric disorders (eg, asthma, schizophrenia), is influenced by multiple genes, non-inherited factors and their interplay."


yup 101% true
argent11234   VIP
Businessman
USD 47 874.36
is there a discord server for this game? I doing good btw.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 134 671.79
Quoting argent11234:
is there a discord server for this game? I doing good btw.

I think that Rajesh made one, haven't been on there though
argent11234   VIP
Businessman
USD 47 874.36
Quoting spacetinker:
I think that Rajesh made one, haven't been on there though



oh wish we could talk to other people easily cause i just started
1 2 3