I've got some suggestions to improve some of the current systems; some have maybe been posted before but o-well.
Please add on to those ideas if you like.
- Garantee deposits up to ~1K by the government if the bank owner goes under. (IRL most countries garantee up to 100K in this case).
- Allow for interest decention i.e. as the bank owner I'd like to set the following:
----------0 - 500 ------ 2% interest
------501 - 2.500 --- 1% interest
---2.500 - 10.000 - 0,5% interest
-10.000 + ------------ 0% interest
Most banks IRL would have the same sort of table (obviously with different numbers).
This prevents big deposits from draining the bank. Display these numbers on the banks main page.
- Disable 'send money' for banks with foreign (other players) deposits. You would have to cancel and pay them back before you can send money. This is atleast some prevention of scamming.
- Add a text field when applying for a loan to explain why you're applying and the interest rate you're hoping for (banks interest offer can still differ).
- Allow banks to offer a lower amount to a loan applicant, i.e. they want 500 and I only want to lend them 250. They would have to get the rest at a different place. This would be easier than having to recreate the whole application.
- Add an option (enable / disable) overall preference and per deposit to payout the interest in cash to prevent the bank draining from compound interest.
- Add an option (enable / disable) overall preference and per loan to split the interest with daily installment, i.e. the interest isn't added onto the loan but instead paid additional to the daily installment (makes it easier to decide on the installment). If edited after loan agreement - the loaner would have to agree.
- Show me who's renting the place in the contracts list.
- Allow me to increase / decrease individual rent in the contracts list (the renter would have to agree obviously).
- Allow me to edit the offers (rather than having to cancel them to make a change).
- Reset at ~ 03:00 rather than individual 24 hours, this should benefit all players (as 24H is still the max waiting period) but with this they can work whenever during the day.
- Remove captcha completely or only do it when accepting the job, rather than each time you're working.
- Make applying easier by just clicking on 'apply' in the available jobs list.
- Make work easier by just clicking on 'work' in the 'my jobs' list.
- Add option (enable / disable - automatically enabled) to automatically work at your job as long as energy (and the job) is available at 02:55 (just before reset incase you wanted to switch job or w.e), this should hopefully increase amount of workers.
- Add general overviews for assets / cash / financials to make it easier to identify what is going on where (a lot of companies have a lot of subsidiaries). If you have trouble imagining how to clearly display the information - let me know.