Community » Forum » Business » LIST ONLY (Monpolizied list)

1 2
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
LIST ALL COMPANYS
alestor   VIP
Tycoon
USD 508 274.65
#XDCD Holdings
#Marriott
#Amazon

@XDCD is the Rockefeller of MoneyGame
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
@lucius
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 532 701.14
Quoting rajesh2212:
@lucius

💀
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 460.87
Quoting alestor:
#XDCD Holdings
#Marriott
#Amazon

@XDCD is the Rockefeller of MoneyGame

Agreed
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 460.87
Quoting rajesh2212:
@lucius

If we're counting players then XDCD of course
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
@lucius is the Elon musk of the game
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
I am the poor guy of the game.
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
Quoting MrBird:
I am the poor guy of the game.

our elon @lucius will give you 100k to lift you from the poverty
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
Quoting rajesh2212:
our elon @lucius will give you 100k to lift you from the poverty

Omg ty Elon Musk I needed this I'm kinda homless.
1 2