Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

First ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 040.63
Quoting MDND:
I didn't cheat in the game, I'm just playing. That will answer your question.

That is not a answer for cheating that is simple denial
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 040.63
Quoting MDND:
I did cheat in anything.

So you are admitting you are cheating?
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 455 934.28
Quoting spacetinker:
So you are admitting you are cheating?

i think he meant "did not", who would admit they are cheating
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 455 934.28
Quoting MDND:
I did cheat in anything.

I know you did not earn the money, did you take it from others like mexico?
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 455 934.28
Quoting MDND:
why do you think that Mexico gives me he money only because he has like $81.00. That's why you think that

Yea and he replied to lucius saying "I have 81$", when lucius asked you how you made the money, maybe he was hinting that he gave it to you..
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 392 097.46
Quoting MDND:
why do you think that Mexico gives me he money only because he has like $81.00. That's why you think that


I am done doing business with you, i want you to take down everything named with Home Depot if you don't I will forces you to do so,
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
First ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last