Community » Forum » Business » Land on auction

1 2
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 263 830.68
Can people with land stay out of the auction
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
Can I bid 100k
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
Quoting rajesh2212:
Can I bid 100k

I can bid 150k if u want 🤗
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
I just bought like 60 lottery tickets.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
Quoting Bharat:
Can people with land stay out of the auction


no
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
Quoting rajesh2212:
Can I bid 100k


I can bid over 600k
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
Quoting lucius:
I can bid over 600k

Then we both try for it
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
Quoting rajesh2212:
Then we both try for it


okey but we both have to agree XCDC can not get the land
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
AT ALL COST
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
i dont't want in chicago i already have 2 lands
1 2