Community » Forum » Business » Bank Breakdown

1 2 3
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 856 229.81
I saw today @XDCD bank goes from 2.5mil to below 0.5mil
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 739.54
Quoting rajesh2212:
I saw today @XDCD bank goes from 2.5mil to below 0.5mil

Nice it's time that @XDCD understands that he is nothing but just a low taper fade.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 739.54
Imagine if XDCD got a low taper fadeeeee.Quoting MrBird:
Nice it's time that @XDCD understands that he is nothing but just a low taper fade.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 739.54
Quoting MrBird:
Imagine if XDCD got a low taper fadeeeee.

Quoting MrBird:
Nice it's time that @XDCD understands that he is nothing but just a low taper fade.

Quoting rajesh2212:
I saw today @XDCD bank goes from 2.5mil to below 0.5mil

QUoter
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 739.54
Quoting Quote:
Bro why did u mention me

Bro who is this clown.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 739.54
Quoting Quote:
Bro I'm not a clown Im a quote.

Bro shut up u are the clowniest person I have ever seen.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 739.54
Quoting Quote:
Ok bro ur getting cancelled.

Nah bro is a Twitter user ain't no way.
PikaDrew   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 445 185.10
Quoting MrBird:
Nah bro is a Twitter user ain't no way.

he is skibidi ligma
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.36
did someone say lama
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Quoting quote:
I see you

I see him too
1 2 3